Thursday, May 27, 2010

Good Idea, Bad Idea

So I'm going to start a new weekly posting entitled "Good Idea, Bad Idea". In the spirit of the concept, the first week will be based on the concept.

Good Idea: "Good Idea, Bad Idea"

I wish I could say I made this up. My first remembrance comes from the old cartoon The Anamaniacs. If you don't remember this show, you missed out on a lot as a child. This show was a children's show that aired on Saturday mornings. Something I forgot until just recently is that it was made by Steven Spielberg. Pretty cool. It was a really funny show, and I owe it the proper homage since I'm using one of their premises. To make things more interesting, here is a compilation of original "Good Idea, Bad Idea" bits from Anamaniacs:





Bad Idea: Creating a weekly posting topic

Its not that I'm not reliable, I just forget things. I mean, I would love to say that you, the reader, is the most important thing in my life, but the reality is far from that. In fact, on the scale of things that are important to me, you rate pretty low (at last count, 237th, just after duct tape and just before Smallville). Anyways, I will attempt to do this every Thursday to add some consistency to the site. I hope you all enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...
    I'm disappointed that duct tape is way down there at 236th on your list of things that are important to you...
    I mean... really... Duct tape and WD40 are possibly the two best things ever invented.
    "If it moves, and it shouldn't - use Duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should - use WD40!"
    "Duct tape is like the force - it has a light side and a dark side - and holds the world together"...
    can you really rate something with such greatness so low on your list?!?!

    ReplyDelete