Friday, January 8, 2010

Introduction to the Writers III - This Time its Personal

So I guess its my turn to introduce myself. My name is Brad and I'm the psychologist of the group. Don't get me wrong I'm not actually a psychologist or anything. I have a degree in business. So basically, I have a piece of paper I can hang on the wall and say "See, that's why I wasted that 4 and a half years."

Anyways, I am the people person. My favorite past time is observing people. The great thing about having a pastime with no equipment needed is that you can do it any where and anytime. Especially at Wal-Mart.

And to clarify, I'm not one of those people who SAY they love people, but what they mean is they love vaginas. I'm married, and I don't "babe watch," I OBSERVE PEOPLE and their intelligence (and more often than not, their lack thereof).

I also am a techy, geek, and gleek, but I don't like titles. I love TV and movies, but TV more because you can expand on a story line SO much more in 24 hours of a season, than 2 hours of a movie. I watch approximately 24 shows right now (I haven't checked to see what has or hasn't been canceled yet) so when I say I watch it all, I really mean it.

One last thing. I (and most likely Trav and Matt too) will offend you at some point or another. You are welcome to debate with me via comments or email and tell me why you are offended, but don't expect me to change. I'm not saying this to point out how much of a rebel I am, I just want people to understand that I (and my companions) are opinionated and we're not going to hold back just to keep people happy.

So this is it. The official start of Blueprints Blog. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment