Friday, January 8, 2010

Get to Know the Contributors Part II: Electric Boogaloo!

Hey there blogosphere, my name is Travis, and I'm one of the writers of this here blog thing in whatever form it'll end up taking.

First up, a little about me. I'm from Atlanta, Ga currently stuck in Orlando. I'm a something in college at the University of Central Florida, studying History, aka the major that gets me out the fastest. Don't get me wrong, I like History and UCF, I just hate school work. Anyway, I sell phones for a living, and other than the sales aspect I love it. I'm an absolute gadget geek, so getting to play with them all day is pretty awesome. Other than tech, I love movies and TV amd playing my PS3 (I will attempt to beast you in Modern Warfare 2, but will most likely fail).

Now, I mentioned that I don't know what shape this blog will end up in for a reason. One of my other things I love is the internet, and the main thing I've learned about the Internet is that predictability is thrown out the window. Blogs end up being news sites and vice versa, Youtube almost became an open talk show channel, and a simple image board became the creepy alley way in Internet City.

My philosophy is this: Blueprints to me will be a way of getting information on some technical stuff for non technical people, but still have fun here for gadget-fiends like we contributors. And I'm sure some non tech related ramblings will probably sneak in here too. And I can only speak for myself, but feedback from anyone who reads this blog (if anyone does) will be my guide on what to write. I'm really excited to finally be starting this up, and especially with the great company I'll have in trying to make this a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment