Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hello my name is...

Hi everyone! I’m writing this to introduce myself to all of you. I’m JK and I’m BluePrints Blog’s advice columnist.

Here’s some stuff you probably don’t want to know about me…

I have an intense love for reading and don’t get to do it as often as I’d like to, which ideally would be for a few hours a day.

I have a bad Tetris habit. I mean, it hasn’t dried up all my money, alienated my friends and family and put me out on the street yet, but it does have a way of turning 5 minutes into an hour extraordinarily quickly.

I eat way more cheese than is good for my body but just enough to be excellent for my soul.

I have a strong desire to be picked for jury duty. There is just something about performing my civic duty that speaks to me. (You can picture an American flag waving gently in the background. I’m not suggesting that you should as that would be a bit melodramatic but if you wanted to that would be an appropriate image.)

I really enjoy helping people and I have a habit of seeing people’s potential and trying to bring out the best in them. I always do my best to do the right thing and I like helping others try to do the same. It’s not always easy but it makes the world a nicer place to live.

Oh, and Coke is better than Pepsi. That’s right. I said it.

So, here’s how this works: the only way I can offer advice is if you submit questions. There are no limits on the kinds of questions you submit, if you’ve got a question or something you need advice about, you can send it here and I’ll offer you an answer. Questions can be sent in anonymously if you wish, they can be serious, funny, complicated, simple, as long as they’re in a language I can read, I’ll do my best to give you an excellent answer.

I’m really looking to the current BluePrints Bloggers to get the ball rolling here and submit some questions of their own. I think it will offer you guys some insight into both them and me and let’s be honest here, after reading some of their posts, it’s painfully obvious to me that they need my help. : P

That’s the gist of it. I’m looking forward to hearing from you all and I’m very excited to be joining the BluePrints team.

No comments:

Post a Comment